- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice describes how La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. processes and uses the personal data that we receive from you in connection with this website and how you can contact us if you have additional questions regarding our processing of your personal data.
- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. collects and stores personal data, for example name and email address that you submit in order to obtain information from us. This personal data helps us to process your request for information.
- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C.’s collection of personal data is based on the need to carry out the processes stipulated above. To the extent that La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. uses the personal data to improve this website or for analysing statistics, the basis for collection of data is La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C.’s legitimate interest to conduct such improvements and analysis as well as the intention to provide you a better service and more specific information.
- When transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. uses standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. The standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
- The personal data that is collected and stored is exclusively used by La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C., except in the following cases where we may submit the data to recipients parties:
- When required by law;
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business, and/or;
- To service providers appointed by La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. who provides services connected to this website or its functions, but only to the extent it is necessary in order to provide these services – for example our supplier of IT service provider(s) which hosts, develops and offers support for this website.
- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. will take measures to protect all personal data transferred to such third party, or that has been transferred to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
- Some information fields on the web site are marked with * character. They are mandatory when you fill in your data. The consequence of not providing the information is the certain function of the web site cannot work for you.
- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. stores the personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected. This means that La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. deletes your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request, an order or to administrate your account or our client relationship. Statistics which has been anonymised may be saved thereafter. For details please ask La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. contact about the retention times.
- You may at any time request rectification or erasure of your personal data. However, please note that deletion could mean that La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from our record. You have the right to request a limitation of the use of your personal data (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect) or the termination of use of your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C.’s website). You are entitled to request the personal data used to process an order, to administrate your account or our client relationship in a machine-readable format which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller. If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- There may be conditions or limitations to your rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
- La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. is responsible for the processing of your personal data, and requests to exercise your rights as stated above shall be addressed to La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. in an envelope marked with “Attn.: La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. GDPR Manager”. Additionally you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “To La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. GDPR Manager”.
- If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to Datainspektionen, the supervisory authority for the personal data processing of La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C..
- A ‘cookie’ is a small text file containing information which is stored on your computer. Cookies are only used for technical reasons and to facilitate your use of a website. One type of cookie will save a file permanently on your computer. It can thereafter be used to customise this website based on the user’s choices and interests. Another common type of cookie is the “session cookie”. When you visit a website, session cookies are sent between your computer and the server to collect information. Session cookies are not saved once you close your web browser. For more information about how cookies work, please be referred to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- The cookies that La Puglia s.n.c. di Piccolomo Domenico e C. uses on this website are (how long a cookie is saved is specified within parentheses after each denomination):
|Google Analytics works by means of tracking code that is added to the pages of your website. Every user is registered with a unique ID, so that Google Analytics can provide you with insight into how many unique visitors there are to the site, for example, and how many users return.
With Google Analytics, one can survey how often any single user has visited the website, what pages they visited, for how long they stayed and how they interacted with the site.
Combined with their enormous statistical data on internet users, Google Analytics can provide very precise information on what segments your website attracts according to demographics such as age, gender, professional and private interests, geographical location etc.
For further information: click here
- We are continuously working to improve the website. In order to do this we use Google Analytics to analyse our users’ behaviour on an anonymous and aggregated level.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies you can change your web browser’s settings to automatically deny the storage of cookies or to inform you when a website wants to store cookies on your computer. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the web browser (for more on this see below under 3.6). Please note that certain areas and functions on this website require cookies and may not function if cookies are deleted or declined.
- If you wish to remove the cookies that are already on your equipment, and you are using a PC and a newer browser, you can find the support pages for the most commonly used browsers as well as a link to delete flash-cookies here:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies
For more information regarding the cookies used on this website please contact us at email@example.com.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND WIDGETS